Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm ok to date again, I swear

To paraphrase a conversation with my friend:
N: I feel like I'm falling into a minor depression because of this guy thing.
Me: Well, it's probably not just that guy. Long relationships have a funny way of exacting their toll after they've failed whether or not you've "moved on", will do so via the new person if there is one. You know, rebounding.
N: Yeah. Exactly. I miss intimacy and I'm frustrated he can't provide.
Me: I miss intimacy and I'm frustrated this girl I like wants to wait practically forever to have sex. The good news is she's totally into kissing and cuddling and sleeping together, but then I'm just frustrated she doesn't want to hang out every day.
and live at my house...
...
sigh
I'm ok to date again, I swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment